CCOF certification offers comprehensive services at a minimal cost to our clients. We understand that keeping certification costs down is important to our clients. The following tips are great ways to save time and money:
- Have your paperwork organized and prepared for your annual inspections.
- Respond to CCOF Request for Information letters in a timely manner to avoid noncompliance fees.
- Pay your annual fees on time.
- Submit your annual renewal contract on time.
- Submit paperwork for adding new acreage or facilities at least 90 days in advance of the date certification is needed.
- Submit updates to your OSP 3 weeks in advance of your need for a response to eliminate the need for rush review fees.