Join the CCOF Foundation and Kitchen Table Advisors on October 29 for a webinar that dives into farm business planning from a crop profitability perspective.
Build your crop plan with intention and an expectation to maximize your profits. This webinar will help you think about your crop mix’s ability to generate profit for your farm. Our speaker, David Mancera of Kitchen Table Advisors, will review
- The importance of understanding a crop’s price-volume relationship,
- When to begin thinking about crop profitability,
- Information needed to understand crop profitability,
- An example of enterprise budgeting as a tool to assess crop profitability, and
- Profitability for a diverse vs. specialized farm.
Get a boots-on-the-ground perspective from Javier Zamora, owner of JSM Organics, about how he incorporates crop profitability into his farm’s marketing decisions for his mixed fruit and vegetable farm.
This webinar will help you gain resources to strategize crop profitability for your own operation.
For more information and to register visit the CCOF website.
This webinar is part of the CCOF Foundation’s Farmers’ Marketing: Tools for Success series, providing tips and tools for farmers to strengthen their sales and income at farmers’ markets. Funding for the series was made possible by the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s (USDA) Agricultural Marketing Service through grant AM180100XXXXG055.