Use the Handler OSP Update Guide to ensure you submit all forms. To add a new product that you manufacture to your Organic System Plan (OSP) and organic certificate, send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- All labels for the product
- Product Application: describes the product name, label claim, and export markets
- H2.0A Agricultural Ingredients and Suppliers: update this form if there are any new ingredient suppliers, also send organic certificates for new suppliers
- H2.0B Product Formulation Sheet: send one form for each new multi-ingredient product
- Co-Packer Application: send this form if you are packing a private label product for a non-CCOF certified brand owner. Also send the organic certificate if brand owner is certified
- For each nonorganic ingredient or processing aid not previously approved by CCOF, submit a Nonorganic Processing Material Affidavit or Natural Flavor Affidavit. Search for approved materials on MyCCOF.org.
If you are a broker, trader, wholesaler, distributor or importer who does not process, repack, or relabel, to add a new product or supplier to your OSP and organic certificate, send the following to email@example.com:
- H2.6 Broker Suppliers – Be sure to highlight all new suppliers or products to ensure faster review
- Organic certificates for any new suppliers
We will work to review your update within one month. If you require a faster response, please let us know as we may be able to accommodate your timeline. We also offer guaranteed two day and five day Rush Review for time sensitive situations. If you are interested in a Rush Review, please complete the form and submit it to CCOF. Fees for adding the product will be assessed per CCOF’s Certification Services Program Manual.
If the product is made using equipment and facilities that are part of your OSP and included in your last inspection, no additional inspection is required. If the product is made using new equipment or facilities, additional OSP updates and an inspection will be required.