My certificate says I am compliant with the USDA/MAFF export arrangement. What do I need to do to ship my product to Japan?

Esta página también está disponible en español

« Return to all FAQs

Being compliant to the USDA/MAFF export arrangement allows you to ship your product to an importer certified to JAS, the organic standard in Japan. Be sure to request a Japan export certificate, or TM-11, from CCOF to accompany every consignment/ shipment. See the “What are Export and Transaction Certificates? How do I request one?” FAQ for more information. The Export and Transaction Certificate Request Form also has detailed instructions on the second page of the form for requesting a TM-11.