For processors and Handlers, use the Handler OSP Update Guide to ensure you submit all forms. Once updates have been submitted you can track your update using MyCCOF
We work to respond to the following in 1-2 weeks:
- Updated labels for existing products
- Adding new acreage (subsequent inspection required)
- New inputs (fertilizer, pest control, sanitizers, etc.)
For other updates, such as the ones below, we work to respond within one month:
- New Products with or without labels
- Adding a facility or additional equipment (subsequent inspection required)
- General Organic System Plan (OSP) updates, OSP forms available on our website
- Your response to a request for information from CCOF
We cannot guarantee these timelines. During busy times of the year updates may take longer.
If you require a fast review, you may consider our Rush Review or Expedited Programs. The Expedited Program is for adding acreage or facilities/equipment – anything that requires an inspection. Use the Rush Review Program for all other updates.