CCOF is a growing organization that seeks highly qualified and trained professionals.
We welcome applications from committed and talented individuals interested in working as organic certification staff year-round. Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if you are selected for an interview. For all other positions, see availability below.
Our staff enjoys many benefits that make CCOF an excellent place to work. Our dog friendly office, proximity to the Pacific Ocean, supportive atmosphere, organic staff lunches, and strong benefits package are all reasons why our staff members love working here, year after year. Plus, CCOF is a Certified Green Business with the Monterey Bay Area Green Business Program. Learn more about working at CCOF.
Current Available Positions:
CCOF is Currently Seeking Organic Inspectors in the following regions:
- Austin, Texas - seeking an organic farm & processing inspector
- Humboldt County, California - seeking an organic farm & livestock inspector
- Monterey/Santa Cruz-area, California - seeking an organic farm inspector; must be bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Salt Lake City, Utah - seeking an organic farm & processing inspector
- San Luis Obispo, California - seeking an organic farm & processing inspector
- Santa Barbara, California - seeking an organic farm & processing inspector
- Inquiries from all regions are welcome
To apply or learn more about organic inspection opportunities, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please do not contact this email for general employment opportunities.