CCOF is a growing organization that seeks highly qualified and trained professionals.
We welcome applications from committed and talented individuals interested in working as organic certification staff year-round. Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if you are selected for an interview. For all other positions, see availability below.
Our staff enjoys many benefits that make CCOF an excellent place to work. Our supportive atmosphere, strong benefits package, dog friendly office, and proximity to the Pacific Ocean are all reasons why our staff members love working here, year after year. Plus, CCOF is a Certified Green Business with the Monterey Bay Area Green Business Program. Learn more about working at CCOF.
Current Available Positions:
There are currently no available positions. Check back soon!
CCOF is currently seeking organic inspectors in the following regions:
- Austin, Texas - seeking an organic farm & processing contract inspector
- Humboldt County, California - seeking an organic farm & livestock staff inspector
- San Luis Obispo, California - seeking an organic farm & processing staff inspector
- Santa Barbara, California - seeking an organic farm & processing staff inspector
- Inquiries from all regions are welcome
Please see the job announcement links for more information.
To apply or learn more about organic inspection opportunities, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please do not contact this email for general employment opportunities.
Check out this video to learn more about becoming an organic inspector!