Equipment, Facility or Address Change Form

Esta página también está disponible en español

Use this form to notify CCOF that you will be moving or you plan to add a new facility or new equipment to your existing organic certification.

You will also need the following forms: H2.3H4.0H5.0Organic Fraud PreventionHandler Materials Application.

You may also need the following forms: H2.0H2.0AH2.0BCo-Packer Application, or Business Change Application.