CCOF staff, members, and organic advocates with Congressman John Garamendi (D-CA-03).
5 Ways to Advocate with CCOF
- Contribute to CCOF’s Action Fund – The CCOF Action Fund is dedicated to advancing organic agriculture through support of elected leaders who want to help us grow organic. This fund is governed by a board of directors comprised of organic producers like you. Make a donation today.
- Sign up for the CCOF Newsletter and Action Alerts – CCOF’s weekly newsletter has the latest certification and policy news, information about events, and plenty of opportunities to engage in advocacy.
- RSVP to Advocacy and CCOF Events – CCOF shares information about events such as farmer fly-ins, in-district congressional meetings, regional board hearings, and others through our blog and newsletter. We also host an Annual Conference to bring together statewide office holders and organic stakeholders to discuss the importance of organic in policy and invite you to join.
- Organize with CCOF Chapters – CCOF members can help shape the future of organic by helping your chapter organize local events to promote and educate consumers, advocate for organic research and programs, and reach out to educational institutions. Stakeholders can participate in CCOF Chapter meetings and learn of success and challenges facing their local organic community. Find your CCOF Chapter.
- Keep in Touch with Us – We are available to answer questions and to learn about issues impacting your operations. Do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.